Amal Academy Career Counseling Questionnaire: Exploring Your Needs
1. where do you want/need to be geographically located? (i.e., where should the office be located) Pakistan
2. are you able/willing to travel for the job? would traveling be difficult for you? Yes willing to travel
3. how important is it that you work in a gender diverse environment?
4. what type of hours are you willing to work? 6–8 hours daily
5. are you willing to work on Saturday/Sunday? yes
6. how important is it that you have pick and drop to the job? I need pick and drop
7. what’s the lowest salary amount you’d be willing to accept? 45000
8. what’s the salary amount you’re expecting? 60000
9. what’s the salary amount your parents are expecting? 50000
10. do you need to contribute to your family? if so, how much? Yes…. 90%
11. how important is it that you have learning and development opportunities in the job?
12. what’s the longest amount of time that you can manage without taking/accepting a job? 3 years
13. how important is it that you work at a recognizable brand name (e.g., MNC, a well-known national company)? Not matter want to job in any company
14. what are your fears or concerns about working at a local company? No fear
15. what type of companies/jobs will your parents allow you to work at? Health related
16. what type of companies/jobs will your parents not allow you to work at? Any company
17. is it possible that you can convince your parents to change their mind? how would you do that? yes
18. how critical is it that you have a mentor in your new job? Its difficult
19. how important is it that you have a really nice and friendly boss? It is imprtant
20. how important is it that the work environment is really friendly and fun? I liked this type of work.
21. what if the work environment is intense / not that fun? would this be difficult for you? yes