The morning routine that can make you more money in your creative venture
Are you in the Idea Phase of launching your creative venture?
You know you’re in this phase if:
- your head is full of ideas
- you have difficulty focusing
- you get easily distracted
- you feel like you’re “all over the place”
- you have more questions than answers and this is preventing you for moving forward
I recently did a training in the Creative Impact Studio outlining how a morning routine can help give you structure and focus so that you can channel this creative energy into productivity, action and results — like launching your venture!
I’ve spent a lot of time studying how influential and successful people begin their day.
Which is why I like this framework by Hal Elrod who wrote the book, The Miracle Morning, because he has taken the most common activities successful people do to start their day and created an easy-to-remember and easy-to-implement framework called: SAVERS (see more detail below).
Having a morning routine built on this framework is how I’ve been able to increase my income consistently since last September — both by raising my rates and by bringing on more clients.
It’s also how I’ve been able to increase my income by working smarter, not necessarily harder.
And I’ve done this during an attempted military coup here in Turkey and suffering heartbreaking disappointments on my path to motherhood.
Having a morning routine has helped me keep my focus and motivation despite the trauma and chaos going on around me.
And it’s working for my clients and community members as well.
So, if you are feeling like you are full to bursting with ideas, full of excitement that is hard to focus and channel into productive energy or you have more questions than answers that are keeping you from getting started, watch the replay of this training that is built on the following framework.
I’ve outlined SAVERS here with some brief notes and resources.
- Energy work
- Things that you will say to yourself repeatedly to program and reprogram your thoughts
- Here are some resources on affirmations
- At the beginning of each week I fill in this worksheet to help me stay focused on my goals each week. This formula comes from Think and Grow Rich. I talk about it in this training.
- Mike Dooley, author of Leveraging the Universe has some great visualizations in his book.
- Here is more on visualization.
- You can also do guided meditations here.
- Revs up your energy
- Gets oxygen pumping in your body
- Strengthens your heart and lungs and muscles
- Gets your endorphins up!
- For even better benefits, go outside and get near water or be in nature
- I recommend reading wealth consciousness books in the morning if your focus is on an income-generating venture
- Here are some of my Wealth Consciousness reading recommendations
- You can also download them as audio books and listen to them while you walk (two birds with one stone)
- Write in your journal every morning.
- I use this time to write affirmations, visualizations, prayers, dreams, frustrations, asking for guidance about what I should do.
- Writing gets it into physical form — out of your mind and onto paper.
Set yourself up for success
I wanted to give you this training to help you create your own, customized system that will give you structure and keep you grounded so that you can channel your ideas into action and results (and income if that’s your goal).
Without structure during the Idea Phase of the Creative Launch Cycle, you risk spending extra energy, extra time and getting less done because your energy is “all over the place”
But having structure as part of your morning routine, and committing to doing this consistently (even if it’s only 10-minutes a day) starts your day with a win and sets the tone for the rest of the day, week, etc.
Get more training
Join The Creative Impact Studio and get access to more training to help you launch your creative venture, an amazing community of creative visionaries and a place to get free coaching support from me on a daily basis.
If you’d like to talk more about your creative venture, I invite you to get in touch with me. We’ll schedule a Creative Impact Planning Session to see where you are in your launch cycle and what you need to do to get to RESULTS!