Ten Thoughts on my First Two Months at Medium
- I am still pathetically grateful for the approval of others.
- A lot of people enjoy nature writing as much as I do.
- Getting to write for the bigger publications is not exactly a piece of cake.
- How cool to have a built in and receptive audience, which includes thought leaders, change makers, the well read and the well informed.
- How refreshing to be able to write whatever you want, whenever you want.
- Medium is not entirely pure, but for this online writer, it is the closest to purity I have yet to find.
- Some days I rock it and some days I don’t.
- The Medium audience is unpredictable and that is just fine by me.
- So many diverse interests! Every category under the sun is represented.
- I continue to be excited each and every day by the possibilities that this platform offers.