🔥 Laravel Blog Contest — May Mayhem Edition 🔥
Beginning today, I am launching a contest for the most helpful / insightful / useful Laravel blog post written by a community member. The post can be about any technical topic related to Laravel, Forge, Envoyer, Spark, Horizon, Echo, Cashier, etc. Feel free to share helpful tricks you learned while working on a project, architecture tips, or general tutorials about working with Laravel.
The prize will be 💰 $1,500 cash 💰 delivered via PayPal. If there is a tie, the tie will be broken by a
random_int check to decide the winner.
- The post must be your own original content.
- The post must be published between May 22nd, 2018 and May 31st, 2018. No old blog posts will be accepted. Only fresh 🔥.
- The blog post must be entered into the contest before June 1st, 2018 (see below).
- To be fair to those with smaller audiences, you may not lobby for votes via Twitter, etc.
- You must be able to receive prize money via PayPal.
How To Enter
- Write a 🔥 blog post about Laravel.
- Create a GitHub issue on the contest repository. The title of the issue should be the title of your blog post, and you should only include a link to your blog post in the issue body.
How To Vote
Visit the contest repository and leave a “👍” emoji reaction on the issue corresponding to the post you want to vote for. Feel free to vote for multiple posts if you can’t pick a favorite.
On the morning of June 1st, 2018, the winner of the contest will be selected by sorting for the post with the most “👍” emoji reactions.
Payment will be issued one week following the winner selection in case there is dispute regarding the winner’s content (plagiarism, etc.).