N Power Health — Shortlisted Names, Results and News
N Power Health News and Updates
This guide has the latest news on the N power Health Programme. Click through for your desired topic.
About N Power Health
The NPower Programme launched in 2016 and is currently recruiting for the second batch of beneficiaries. N power Health aims to to ensure the quality of Nigeria’s public health at the Primary Health Care level. The Federal government is training and engaging qualified young Nigerians in the Npower Health volunteers core as health Extension offices. N power health volunteers will be engaged in a two-year skills development program while promoting preventive health care among pregnant women children and other vulnerable groups.
They will receive a monthly stipend and a computing device to ensure their continuous learning to advance under economic jobs through Npower Nigeria help our young graduates who are currently unemployed are empowered for success while paving the way for a responsive and efficient public health care system don’t sit down helpless and hopeless get up and get empowered apply at Npower.gov.ng at and learn about where you fit in. Npower is an initiative of the National social investment program of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Accepted N Power Health Professions
Npower Health accepts various professionals into its programme
- Community Health Extension (JCHEW & SCHEW)
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Pharmacy Technology
- Medical Records
- Health Education
- Environmental Health Technology
- Agricultural Science and other allied disciplines.
Npower Health Shortlisted Names
The Npower Health List of Shortlisted Names for 2017 is due to be released in a few weeks. Please check http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/ to check if if you have been shortlisted for the programmes.
Accepted Qualifications for the Npower Health Programme
- Junior Community Health Technician (JCHEW)
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Ordinary National Diploma (HND)
- Registerd Nurse (RN)
- Registerd Midwife (RM)
- Bachelors Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelors Science (B.Sc)
Where Npower Health Volunteers will be deployed
If chosen Npower Volunteers can be work in various fields. These include
- Health Education Specialist
- Health Promotion Coordinator
- Public Relations Manager
- Breastfeeding Support Coordinator
- Health Office Administrator
- Health Research Analyst
- Social Worker & Counselor
- Health Services Manager
- Health Department Administrator
- Government Policy Analyst
- Displaced Persons Coordinator
- HIV/AIDS Educator
- Project Manager in Public Health
- Field Investigator
- Research Analyst
- Community Health Worker
If you wish to contact Npower please click here.
Remember to Share this post with Friends!
Originally published at Teacher.com.ng.