Glip Guest Blogger Guidelines
Below are general guidelines to follow when posting content to the Collaboration with Glip blog. Glip is a team collaboration application offered by RingCentral, Inc. By submitting a guest blog post to Glip, you hereby agree to follow and abide by these guidelines at all times. Any questions or concerns you have on these guidelines may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be the sole, original author of any submitted guest post, including any photos or images that you submit.
- Your post(s) must never have been previously published in any form (electronic, in writing, or any other form).
- Syndicated content from another website and plagiarized material is not permitted in any submission.
- Posts must meet the minimum requirement of 400 words with no grammatical errors.
- Glip has full editorial control over all content submitted and posted to the Glip blog. By submitting your post, you hereby grant Glip a worldwide, exclusive, perpetual, unlimited license and right to use, modify, transfer, assign, publish and promote your blog post (including submitted photos) in its sole discretion without any additional payment, consideration, royalty or notice to you.
- Guest posts must fit into one of the following topics; productivity, remote working, team collaboration, efficiency, organization, leadership, meetings, etc. or other topics deemed relevant by Glip.
- Please submit any images you would like to appear in your article. Glip reserves the right to use any submitted images they deem appropriate, if any.
- Guest bloggers are encouraged to promote their posts via their personal social channels, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. Glip may, in its sole discretion, promote posts via our own social media platforms including, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Prior to submitting your initial guest post, guest bloggers must create a Medium profile. By submitting your post, you understand and agree that your name, photo and information will be accessible via the Glip Blog.