Vietnam AI Grand Challenge: Rewards, Resource Library, and Community Voting!
Greetings Kambrians! As things heat up with our Vietnam AI Grand Challenge (VAGC), we are ready to release more details for the event. With several seminars and workshops now behind us, we are drawing close to the June 17th online event, where participants will enter the first stage of the challenge. To participate in the Vietnam AI Grand Challenge, please sign your team up today at https://bounty.kambria.io. The total prizes for VAGC are $40,000 USD, payable in cash and KAT, along with some other fun prizes to keep things interesting. With an additional focus on the upcoming release of our Open Innovation Platform, we would like to cover how the rewards will be allocated, how you can get involved, and how KAT will operate within the challenge.
We’re having a giveaway!
Sign up today and you can earn your share of 2.8 million KAT, Kambria’s native cryptocurrency! We are having a signup contest for the first 700 registrants who sign up by June 16, 2019. Do not delay because spots are limited! When registering for the event, kindly complete your team’s profile, and tell us a bit about yourselves. What is your team’s background? What are your motivations for joining this challenge? How did you hear about the event? We’d love to hear more!
- 10,000 KAT to the first 100 registrations
- 5,000 KAT to the second 200 registrations
- 2,000 KAT to the next 400 registrations
Please read the following criteria to be eligible for these rewards:
- Complete all of your personal information on the sign-up page.
- Pass the online round on June 17th. For more info, visit https://bounty.kambria.io.
- Participate in at least one of the physical events in either Ho Chi Minh City, Danang, or Hanoi.
KAT awarded through the hackathons will be deposited directly into the bounty platform for your use. You can choose to withdraw your KAT to the wallet of your choice.
In addition to competing for your share of $40,000 in cash and KAT, winners will also receive Karma for their contributions. Karma is a non-tradeable ledger entry that Kambria awards to contributors on the Kambria Platform. There are many benefits to having Karma, including the possibility to share in Kambria’s revenue in the future.
We have created a comprehensive resource library to support VAGC participants. This educational tool will assist you in the AI & robotics learning process, and is available to anyone who holds KAT. This content library is an invaluable resource, full of technical documents, educational material, and peer-reviewed research articles. And, it’s free! The rich library will contain the latest trends in AI development to assist you on your journey, from the basics all the way through complex deep learning architecture. VAGC hackathon participants can utilize this powerful resource to help your team to build the ultimate AI Virtual Assistant.
Voting plays a critical role in the Kambria ecosystem. In addition to helping us select winners for the Vietnam AI Grand Challenge, voting will be used to direct development focus for bounty challenges. In order for a project to move forward, they will have to garner enough votes to proceed. To keep the platform as decentralized as possible, KAT will be required in order to vote. This will help prevent abuse, and create incentives for users to acquire KAT. And great news, users who vote for the winning team will share in their rewards! In order to vote, you must have KAT in your wallet. You can either withdraw your KAT from the bounty platform, or purchase KAT off exchanges. To learn more about voting on Kambria, please visit https://app.kambria.io/hackathon.
How to vote
- Click the “Vote” button to cast all the balance of KAT in your account as votes.
- You are only allowed to vote for one project at a time. Voting on a different project will move all your votes over to that project’s total.
- Note that we only track the balance of KAT, you are not sending nor locking up any KAT or ETH to the voting smart contact.
How are the votes counted
- At the end of the voting period, only the balance of KAT in your account will be counted towards the total.
- E.g. if you own 10 KAT when you first voted but spent 2 KAT, at the end of the voting period you will only contribute 8 votes (remaining balance) to your desired project.
We would like to wish all participants the best of luck. This journey will be challenging, educational, and fun! We understand that there will likely be a number of participants who are unfamiliar with blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, or even AI development. Do not be discouraged! This event is for anyone who is eager to learn and wants to be a part of the AI movement in Vietnam. We will provide all of the educational material that you need to be successful in this challenge. Use this time to learn, network, educate, expand your skills, meet new people, and perhaps you’ll even win your share of $40,000! Below are some resources to help you get started building the Ultimate AI Virtual Assistant. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to one of our team members, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on how to setup your first KAT wallet using MetaMask, we’ve created this easy-to-follow tutorial for you.
- Real World Applications of AI Virtual Assistants: a look at robust applications of AI making life better for people worldwide
- Top Research Papers In Conversational AI For Chatbots And Intelligent Agents
- Pro Tips to Rock Your Hackathon Challenges
- How You Can Use Hackathons to Build Your Killer App
- The Role Of Hackathons In Corporate Innovation
Originally published at Kambria.