Teamup Calendar: Press Kit
Hello! We’ve put together the most important information about Teamup Calendar and its brand assets to help you tell the Teamup story without having to search around for each use. If you can’t find what you need here, please try our online help, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Teamup Calendar
- It’s for groups. Teamup is not your personal calendar for you to manage your own time. It helps groups manage their shared time and resources.
- It’s simple. No user accounts are required. A calendar link is all that is needed for anyone to use a Teamup Calendar.
Check out: Introduction to Teamup Calendar.
- Home Business — Teamup Calendar Helps Home Business Owners Manage Teams and Simplify Operations
- Exhibitor Online — Teamup Introduces Cloud-based Calendar to Manage Teams at Conferences and Tradeshows
- Press Release — Teamup Calendar reaches one million active monthly users
- Hipertextual — Organiza tu tiempo y el de otros con un calendario para grupos
- Android Apps — Top 5 business apps for Android
- Make Use Of — Need a Free Online Calendar for Yourself or a Group? Try Teamup!
- Small Business Computing — The Best Calendar Software to Organize Your Work Day
- Mywebtimes.com — TEENS: Decrease your stress and increase your sleep
- Business Insider — Three Great Calendar Programs That Make Managing Your (And The Teams) Day-to-Day Activities Easier
- Prnewswire.com — Teamup Calendar Adds Unique Features: Scheduler View and File Uploading
- Global rank on alexa.com
Screenshots, Sample Calendars
“ We tried using Teamup for our event (conference) in July and it worked really well, especially in the planning… We will definitely use Teamup again, the online system is so much user friendlier and professional than the old fashioned excel sheets that we used before!
- Gertrude Kort, Senior Congress Coordinator, European Cancer Organisation
“This makes communicating with our contractors so much easier! I upload their work orders and boom, done. I’ve shared a read-only link with all of them so they can access the calendar anytime to view the workload for the day, week, month, etc.“
— Nicole Salwinski, Toll Brothers, USA