The top 5 secrets of productive people
It has been more than a decade since the release of a Microsoft survey on productivity. Interestingly, the study found that employees only have 3 productive days in a working week. Some key findings of the research include the following:
- 55% of the survey participants revealed that software is a huge determining factor on their productivity level.
- Every week, people expend 5.6 hours in meetings.
- 69% of employees feel that meetings are not productive.
- 60% of the participants have no sense of work-life balance.
- 42 emails/day is the average number of messages employees receive.
- 34% of the participants claim scheduling techniques and tools help them have more personal time.