Check out the quick ways to fix Google Duo not responding issue
In the past decade, Google has offered its users with multiple services and products to make online activities simpler and easier. Further, to make online communication hassle-free, Google introduced the Google Duo app, a video chat mobile, which users can access on their Android and iOS device. Also, one can access this service on their laptop using the Google Chrome browser.
Indeed, the services offered by Google Duo are the finest, but there are a few users who might encounter an issue with the application like Google Duo not working. Luckily, this issue can be resolved in time by trying out the simple procedure provided in this article.
Besides, many users have a query on how to fix Google Duo not responding on the iPhone. So, to help them fix this issue in time, a simple procedure is provided, which one can follow to access Google Duo.
Cause of Google Duo not responding issue
Multiple reasons can lead to Google Duo not working on iPhone issue, but some of the common reasons include the following:
- Poor internet connection
- An outdated version of Google Duo application
- Server down issue
Now, how to fix Google Duo not responding on iPhone:
- Before initiating the process, it is required the user checks nothing is blocking a microphone or camera.
- After that, the user needs to check that the device is connected to an active Wifi connection.
- In case, if the user fails to make a video call, they can simply restart their iPhone and resolve this issue in time.
- Further, the user can try updating the Google Duo app and check if the issue is resolved or not.
- Also, the user can clear cached files from the device and try using the application.
Hence, these were the few solutions that one can try out to fix Google Duo not working on iPhone issue in time. In case, if the issue persists, the user can contact Google support to seek required help to resolve this issue in time and access Google Duo services without any interruptions.