Check out the detailed procedure to recover Hotmail account
In today’s time, there are multiple modes of communication that one can try out to keep in touch with their family and friends. Still, email holds an important place when it comes to formal communication. Besides, there are multiple email service providers in the market, but Hotmail is the predominant among them.
Indeed, the services offered to the users by Hotmail are the finest, but some users might encounter an issue while accessing their email account. Luckily, one can easily resolve login issues by opting for the Hotmail Account Recovery process. And for the users who are not aware of the recovery process, they can follow the steps provided to regain access to their account.
Steps for recovering Hotmail account
Recovering a Hotmail account is a very simple task. All you need is to follow the provided instructions carefully and regain access to their accounts.
- For the recovery process, the user is required to visit the Hotmail Account Recovery page.
- After the recovery page is launched, the user is required to click on the Forgot password option.
- Now, for initiating the recovery process, the user needs to provide an email id for resetting the password.
- Further, the user needs to provide the recovery email or phone number option and click on the Next option.
- Then, the user will be offered with a verification code on the select mode of recovery.
- After that, the user needs to provide that code and click on Continue.
- Once the account is verified, the user can enter the new password and save the changes.
And with the completion of this simple process, the user can easily reset the new password for their Hotmail account. In case, if the user fails to recover their Hotmail password they can contact support for assistance and quickly access their Hotmail account.