Canon is just one of those great brands on the market that helps consumers finish printing smoothly. There are many Canon products and models that help consumers with routine printing work. The MG3600 is just one of these printers in this series, except for the best use of the device, consumers need to know about the procedure for configuring the canon mg3600 connect to wifi. There are a few things to consider when using Canon printers. You’ll find elements such as the series printers, which are extremely delicate because they are quite unique, and consumers need to take care of them properly to ensure complete safety and targeted production with the device. It is a printer working in both black and white and three-color structure. Printer cartridges also differ from each other and can help users in many ways. On this page, we’ll probably discuss the methods for configuring the Canon Wi-Fi MG3600 printer.
Preparations for Setup Canon Wi-Fi Printer MG3600
- First, we examined the basics of installation and then continued the procedure for connecting the printer to the network using a wireless connection. The measures we offer are extremely easy to implement and guarantee results in practice.
- To begin with, you need to make sure that the necessary components for installation are nearby. Connect the USB cable to the computer to check if it works properly.
- If you do not have a driver CD, you can download drivers from the World Wide Web. Make sure the downloaded application is compatible with your device.
- After creating the preparations, you can continue the procedure of configuring the application on a CD or via downloaded applications.
- While the procedure will continue, you will be asked to select several options related to the title, locations, items and other items that are necessary for confirmation.
- After completing the installation wizard, you will be able to use the printer, and the first phase of configuring the Canon Wi-Fi MG3600 printer will be over.
Steps to Setup Canon Wi-Fi Printer MG3600
- You must start by pressing the Menu button and then use the direction button to select the settings. When finished, press OK.
- Currently, select Device Settings from the configuration list and then press OK.
- You will be able to view LAN Settings, select them and press OK.
- Select the wireless and wired connection as needed, then press OK.
- In the list options that are ahead of you, select busy wireless LAN and press OK. When finished, press OK.
- You must select the Push Button method and then click OK.
- Wait for the processing to finish, and because the procedure will end, you will notice a prepared access point. Press OK on the device and then WPS to access Wi-Fi for two minutes.
These are measures that could help you with the Canon Wi-Fi MG3600 installer.