Office 365 from Microsoft comes with a full list of tools that will improve your team productivity. As you’ve been using Office applications for many years, making it fairly easy to remember keyboard shortcuts for Office applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Office 365 is the same suite of application with a new UI and utilizing the same Microsoft development services.
With new product updates in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher, Outlook, Microsoft wants businesses to increase productivity and collaboration among enterprise users. Let’s look at the 5 reasons why you should be using Office 365.
- Simple Collaboration using Word, Excel & PowerPoint — Office 365 simplifies the content authoring process and collaborates all the contributors with real-time co-authoring feature. The files needs to be saved in OneDrive for making it accessible among your team.
- Work Offline — The OneDrive automatically syncs the files with your device, making it easy to work offline. You can make the last minute changes from your smartphone and the files get updated once they are connected with the network.
- Device Independence — Office 365 offers many Office Web Apps, which can be accessed from any browser. This helps you to continue working on your project without depending on the workstation. Similarly, Office 365 also has mobile ready apps for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more for working on important documents on the go.
- Simple Team Workflow — Office 365 Planner is an added advantage to project managers for simplifying project management. It helps to create a workflow process for various team members, making it easy to provide project status updates through email notification or through visual dashboards.
- Document Version Control — Office 365 has inbuilt version control, making it easy to fetch the right version of the document. It also marks the changes made by various content authors, and storing different versions of the document in the same file structure.
More important thing to note is that Office 365 has retained all the features and tools you are comfortable with. Microsoft cannot meddle with the things people are completely comfortable with making Office 365 a huge success. Are you using Office 365 and taking full advantage of the product? Drop your thoughts in the comments below.