Ready Hacker One
Powered by EOSIO
The Telos Foundation is sponsoring the Ready Hacker One contest with a prize pool of 250,000 TLOS with individual teams eligible to earn up to 20,000 TLOS each.
Developers must use the power of Telos and EOSIO to create a new or enhance a pre-existing game. The game can be simple or complex, the key is how you use blockchain to make gaming engaging and fun.
The free Telos Testnet faucet and a community of friendly developers will be available to assist you along the way. While, using Telos/EOSIO is a must, you are also free to use any technology stack you wish.
We even have some ideas to get your creative juices flowing!
Cool stuff you can do with Telos blockchain:
- Turn weapons and objects into Non Fungible Tokens (NFT’s)
- Have an in game currency that functions like a real economy and can one day be traded outside the game
- Use micro-transactions and make it a coin-op / pay to play game
- Introduce a prize pool using player fees!
- Add a provably fair scoreboard or game mechanic
- Introduce staking rewards
Key Requirement and Dates:
- Must have a working prototype ready to deploy on Telos mainnet by final submission date. (May 31st)
- April 13 Announcement + Hacker Registration
- Submissions Close — May 31st
- Award Announcement — Saturday June 8
- 30% Readiness to deploy on Telos mainnet
- 15% User Experience
- 15% Product design/Is it fun?
- 20% Open Source it, help out other budding EOSIO developers!
- 20% Go to market strategy /Community Engagement
We are pleased to announce our first three judges!
James Davis, GoodBlock
Rami James, Scatter
Nathan James, Scatter
- Individual teams are eligible for up to 20,000 TLOS
- Challenge MVP Gets Featuring on the Telos Foundation website
Terms and Conditions:
- A challenger who has deployed a working product on the Telos testnet is eligible to request and may receive (at The Telos Foundation’s discretion) the necessary network resources to deploy their application. (Staked TLOS remains property of TF)
- If deploying a pre-existing EOSIO app there must be significant improvements or differentiation made to the mechanics or design during the challenge period using Telos’ capabilities.
- Dice games are dis-allowed due to commonality
- If there’s a lack of quality submissions, the foundation will carry the remaining prize pool to the next challenge.
To register go to readyhackerone.telosfoundation.io
Looking for resources? Please join the Telos Dapp Development group at https://t.me/dappstelos
Developing a game not your cup of tea? Make a suggestion for our next challenge! email@example.com