7 Ideas On How To Celebrate This Valentine’s Day At Goa In Style
Goa is always the romantic destination and if you plan to celebrate your valentine’s day you made the right choice, and make this valentine’s day the most memorable one in your love life. If you and your partner love to drive or ride hire a vehicle so that traveling is not a constraint. Once you have a conveyance you can travel every romantic corner of Goa.
Check out the best things to do for the perfect Valentine’s day date:
1. Party: Start your celebration plans from the valentine’s day eve, go to best bars or pubs or clubs where you and your partner can party hard and dance the night away sipping the exotic cocktails.
2. Couple spas: Treat yourself with the choices of breakfast and juices in order to treat your hangover. Do not forget to book a couple spa after the breakfast, spas are always rejuvenating and refreshing especially when you partied hard last night.
3. Bathe in Dudhsagar falls: Dudhsagar falls is just sixty-five kilometers away from Goa hardly takes an hour to reach, bathing under open sky amidst of nature is definitely the most romantic thing to do this valentine’s day.
4. Stroll late night on the beach: Walk by hand in hand or star gazing is always romantic on the serene beaches of Goa if you do not like crowded place avoid Baga, Calangute, Anjuna etc. Beaches of south Goa are comparatively less crowded with more of privacy.
5. Water sports: If you and your partner love water sports nothing can be better than in Goa, go scuba diving together or parasailing. You can even hire jet ski or speed boat on an hourly basis to enjoy the sport together with privacy.
6. Candle lit dinner: If you want to keep it simple and private plan a private candlelit dinner on the beach. All you need to do is inform the resorts and they will take care of it, order a small cake and wine as a romantic gesture.
7. Cruise: You can also plan a cruise trip to watch the sunset at Mandovi river or even hire a houseboat to spend the night on Charpora river amidst of the tranquil nature in Goa and waking up to chirping sounds of the birds.
Apart from the romantic activities, you can try out shopping and different seafood dishes. This place will make you fall in love all over again so why not take the advantage of the moment, you can even plan your perfect proposal on the serene beach with romantic props and musical background, try booking south Goa beach resorts and ask them to make the arrangements. The beach resorts in south Goa provides all luxurious amenities perfectly suitable for valentine’s Day celebration.