Morning Coffee — 18 February 2016
Here are a dozen stories to read this morning.
- British Satire Comic Bewildered by Facebook Block (Comic Book Legal Defense Fund)
- China Forbids Great Famine Author From Taking Harvard Prize (ABC News)
- Digital vs. Paper? (The Highland Cavalier)
- Facebook will begin letting anyone post Instant Articles (The Verge)
- How Honest Should You Be When You Review Self-published Books? (Book Riot)
- Gmailify: The best of Gmail, without an @gmail address (Official Gmail Blog)
- Review: Hoopla Digital is a great ‘add-on’ for your library (TeleRead)
- SB Nation Publishes, Deletes “Complete Failure” Of A Story About Convicted Rapist Cop Daniel Holtzclaw (Deadspin)
- Selling Books in a World Without Bookstores (Book Business)
- Slavery book author says she had concerns (AP NewsBreak)
- Vanishing Act (Lapham’s Quarterly)
- Yahoo shutting down several digital magazines, but Tech site will survive (GeekWire)
image by VisitLakeland
Originally published at The Digital Reader.