An Amazing 9-Word Email That Revives Dead Leads

Dean Jackson
Jan 15, 2017 · 2 min read

If you’ve been in business for more than 90 days, you may be sitting on a quick windfall, just waiting for you to press “send” to collect it.

A recent lead conversion study found some interesting stats about people who make contact with a company for information and what happens when they do. The study found that just over half of the people who inquire about something, will buy what they inquire about within the next 18 months. The study found that only 15% of them will buy in the first 90 days, leaving 85% of the buyers in the “more than 90-day? category.

The problem with that is most business owners don’t have the patience, or a system, to follow up with leads who are not going to buy right now…and consider the leads who don’t buy now “bad” leads, or ’tire kickers”.

Here’s an easy, lucrative and fun way to reconnect with all your prospects from the last 90 days or more. It’s so simple, you won’t believe what happens. Here’s how it works…

  1. Get all the leads you’ve generated who are at least 90 days old. Check old emails, your desk drawers for notes, phone inquiries, your website leads, business cards you’ve collected.
  2. Send a quick email with something similar to just these 9 words: “Are you still looking for a house in Georgetown?” or “Are you still planning a trip to Israel?”

Just reference whatever they inquired about. Fight the temptation to add more to it. Don’t do it. The mind can’t resist an unsolved mystery. It’s the mystery that adds to the compulsion to respond. These simple emails work like crazy.

A yacht broker sent “Are you still looking for a yacht?” and uncovered a $100 million dollar buyer. A Motorcycle jeans designer sold over $9000 in one week with a 9-word email.

Part of why this works so well is that it seems like you’re ONLY talking to the reader. Like you’ve only sent one email. To them, Now you’re waiting for a reply. Nobody wants to be rude. They can’t help but respond. Especially if they’re “still looking for…”

There are lots of ways to use this, and there’s so much more to share, so get a FREE copy of the new Email Mastery! book at EmailMastery.com

I’ll show you what to say when they respond, how to format your emails, winning subject lines…plus word-for-word successful case studies you can model.

Dean Jackson

Written by

The World’s Most Interesting Medium Channel

Welcome to a place where words matter. On Medium, smart voices and original ideas take center stage - with no ads in sight. Watch
Follow all the topics you care about, and we’ll deliver the best stories for you to your homepage and inbox. Explore
Get unlimited access to the best stories on Medium — and support writers while you’re at it. Just $5/month. Upgrade