The different types of vacuum cleaners without bag
Democratization of the invention of the vacuum cleaner without bag is due to the British engineer and inventor Sir James Dyson. Among other things, it has enabled several households to benefit from high-quality products with prices that are accessible to all.
Since then, several models of bagless vacuums have appeared, under the Dyson brand, but also under other manufacturers. There are different types tailored to your needs. You just have to choose from the bagless vacuum cleaners that are currently available in the market.
Vacuum cleaner without cyclonic bag — bona hardwood floor mop
The single-cyclonic technology
The mono-cyclonic technology uses centrifugal force to separate dust from the air. Thanks to their mass, they will stick on the walls and then fall back into a tank.
As for the fine particles not recovered by the cyclonic action, they are directly retained by a filter. the latter can be of several shapes, depending on the model of the bagless vacuum cleaner.
However, this filter requires frequent maintenance to clean it. Indeed, it gets dirty very quickly and can alter the performance of the vacuum cleaner. Also, if problems arise, just refer to the manufacturer or follow some tips on vacuum cleaners available on the Internet.
Dual cyclone and multi-cyclone technology
This technology was developed by James Dyson as the Dual Cyclone. It uses the principle of cyclonic separation.
Dual cyclone technology separates dust from air in two stages of cyclone filtration:
- A first cyclone brings the charged air into large dust particles and then deposits them in the tank;
- A second, more powerful cyclone projects air at high speed to centrifuge the finer dust particles.
For multi-cyclone technology, the principle is the same. But the number of cyclones is much more important to create a maximum of air training.
In addition, bagless vacuum cleaners using these two types of technologies do not require a filter. Moreover, the air rotates at such a speed that the dust, large or fine, is continuously ejected from the air stream. Thus, the aspiration does not lose its power and remains constant.
However, it should be noted that on certain models of bagless vacuum cleaners equipped with these technologies, the effective efficiency can not be guaranteed as described above.
Bagless bagless vacuum cleaner
In 1993, James Dyson released his first vacuum cleaner with cyclonic separation bag (DC01) equipped with a vertical broom. It was only in 1995 that he began to market his first vacuum cleaner without sacks, the DC02.
Generally, a vacuum bagless sled has rollers to be dragged behind. On the main body
of the apparatus is connected a flexible hose and a handle. These components are connected to various accessories depending on the type of cleaning to be carried out.
A vacuum bagless sled has very wide functionality. It can be used in an apartment or a house. There are models of compact bagless vacuum cleaners for small areas. There are also bigger, more powerful and more autonomous models.
According to statistics, the bagless sledding vacuum cleaner is the most widespread in Europe. It offers the same possibilities as on a broom vacuum cleaner of the same kind.
The bagless vacuum cleaner
James Dyson marketed the first bagless broom vacuum cleaner in the Japanese market under the name G-force. But this vacuum was not yet named. James Dyson conquered the United Kingdom with the DC01, the first bagless vacuum cleaner bearing his name and benefiting from the Dual Cyclone technology.
The bagless vacuum cleaner has some interesting advantages for the household compared to the bagless sled vacuum cleaner:
· The broomless vacuum cleaner does not need to be prepared as it is always ready to use. Also do not bother to unplug and re-plug in each room. This also limits the risk of getting the wire in the wheels.
· No need to bend down to do the housework, or to pull behind you, like on the vacuum cleaner bagless. With a bagless broom vacuum cleaner, you focus on what you need to clean. Due to their size, the bagless broom vacuum also avoids having to bend down; which is good when you have back pain.
· The bagless vacuum cleaner is generally lighter (2 to 4 kg) and more handy than the bagless vacuum cleaner. It is convenient for two-storey houses.
The hand-held vacuum cleaner
A handheld vacuum cleaner, also known as a “cordless vacuum cleaner”, makes it easy to clean tables, keyboards, furniture, car, etc.
Bagless hand held vacuum cleaners operate on battery power. They are also more handy than other bagless vacuums. However, their suction power is well below conventional bagless vacuums. Moreover, their autonomy is very limited (about 10 minutes in general, before needing to be recharged).
Common uses of a hand-held vacuum cleaner include:
· The cleaning of the crumbs on a table: it is the use of type “table vacuum cleaner”. There is no need to use a large vacuum cleaner. With the hand held vacuum cleaner, you can pick up the crumbs in just a few seconds.
· Cleaning the interior of a car: Bag-less hand-held vacuum cleaners provide access to every corner, between seats, floor and other corners.
· The cleaning of furniture, sofas and armchairs, or other daily damage. For example, the bagless handheld vacuum cleaner can clean the dog or cat hair left on the chair swiffer wet jet batterieshardwood.
Some hand-held vacuum cleaners are equipped with rotating brushes (the equivalent of the turbo brushes of conventional vacuum cleaners) which make it easier to aspirate the crumbs or hairs of animals left on the fabrics.
Besides, a hand-held vacuum cleaner is very handy to clean up spilled flour, soil brought back by shoes, remove dust in a drawer or on a shelf, without having to go out and plug your main vacuum cleaner.