Meet El Cap-i-tan’ — CJ Kobliska!
1. What was your very first job?
Grab a beer for my Dad out of the fridge. Got paid 25¢ per Coors Light.
2. If there was one person in history you’d like to spend 5 minutes with in an Uber, who would it be?
3. What is one of your fondest memories as a child?
First fishing trip in my onesie, a Coors Light within an arms reach.
4. What was your favorite 90’s jam?
All The Small Things blink-182
5. What was the most money you ever drunkenly spend on fast food and where was it?
$26 Taco Bell, duh.
6. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
I’d wake up, stare at the sun, eat a ton of Snickers, pop a top, and enjoy another beautiful day in paradise.