Meet El Cap-i-tan’ — Kristin Freitas!
1. What was your very first job?
wOrKiN @ a CaR wAsHhhhhh — last carwash in stockton that is all by hand!
2. What is one of your fondest memories as a child?
Getting Tigers Yogurt after swim lessons at UOP. Summer days, exercise and good food. Sounds a lot like the CC- I’m made for this!
3. Would you rather be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day, and why?
Completely invisible, definitely. There is an element of surprise that is unbeatable.. and i’m a Harry Potter fan (invisibility cloak has proven to be clutch)
4. What is one quote that encapsulates who you are as a person?
Romans 5: 3–4 all day. “Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope”
5. What was your favorite 90’s jam?
Who WONT get down to “Everybody” by Backstreet Boys
6. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
Probably play beach volleyball with my friends, day barbecue, listen to good music and turn it into a bonfire- get a projector set up and have a game night and movie night. I just drooled over this day, holy heck.