· My handsome son, Roderick. He’s very smart!
· The ghost of Abraham Lincoln. It would be cool to see what he has to say!
· My Alexa robot. I’m sick of having this thing in my home. Get it out of here!
· A woman who wears a tie. What kooky fun!
· Bette Midler. I met her once at a HomeGoods.
· A British person. I can’t think of any, but this could work.
· A dictionary.
· The barista who always remembers my order. Triple Americano with a pump of chocolate syrup!
· A man with a warm smile.
· My cat who is named Reba. She died in 2014 and I miss her every day.
· Potent Potables.
· President of the PTA, Brenda Carlyle. She has good ideas.
· Alex Trebek.