10 Things I Know To Be True
The other week I watched a wonderful TED Talk from Sarah Kay. She is a brilliant spoken words poet who will have you hooked from the very beginning.
In her talk she mentions how she asks her students to list 10 things they know to be true. It got me thinking and I thought I would share mine with you, explanation free.
Take them as you will and I encourage you to do the same. It’s a chance to step back and really think about your experiences with life.
10 Things I Know To Be True:
- The stars are comforting, not daunting.
- Time heals MOST wounds.
- Everyone has a story to tell, no matter how insignificant it may seem.
- Nothing good ever happens after 2 a.m.
- Being obsessed is the way you know you still care.
- It’s the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
- The most unforgettable moments are always ‘first times’.
- Bravery, big or small, will always be rewarded.
- The quietest people have the loudest minds.
- If it is to be it is up to me.
This article was originally written and posted by Elly Pursel in September 2015 via Blogger.
THANKS FOR READING!
I’m Elly Pursel, university student, writer and filmmaker.
If you liked this article then hit that little heart and leave a comment so more people will find it!
Also, remember to follow to be notified of all my newest articles.
To find more of my work check out my Twitter for all the latest updates!