Christmas to-do list
One for kids. One for adults.
Pardon any accidental, temporary sincerity.
- Remember to give the new Trump administration a chance.
- Stop reading cyber deal click bait links.
- Buy daughter a present.
- Buy son a present.
- Buy spouse a present
- Get thy ass to expensive gym.
- Go to work.
- Search for more rewarding work.
- Remember to be grateful for current work situation.
- Decide which medical bills to pay.
- Put on a brave face.
- Remind self that brave faces scare small children and mean nothing to one’s dog and the rest of civilized society.
- Smile at children.
- Keep giving.
- Recall doting, saintly grandparents by listening to Bing, Frank, Dean, Nat, Rosemary, Jo Stafford, Doris Day and Julie Andrews.
- Make a vow to stop reading about Trump administration until after Christmas.
- Make a wish list.
- Sing songs.
- — House
- — Classroom
- — Dog
- Petition nearby adults for cocoa and candy canes.
- Stare at the tree while waking for the day.
- Try to not be affected by grumpy adults.