So, our calendars hate us. We live and die by those calendars, and they aren’t being used to their fullest extent.
So what can we do?
- Pomodoro for evertyhing (and finding windows on my calendar for pomodoros)
- Putting everything, including tasks/projects on my calendar
- Squeezing time in on the margins (IE, 30 minutes of studying over my morning tea, scheduled clear-my-brain runs)
- Declining meetings that I didn’t have a clear purpose or value add.
- Boundaries between work/school/home, and trying to focus in those windows on each.
What amazing calendar hacks, or integrations with project management systems have you tried, and better yet, have you adopted?