5 Tips to Make it “Rain”
rain·mak·er rānˌmākər noun
noun: rainmaker; plural noun: rainmakers; noun: rain-maker; plural noun: rain-makers
a person who attempts to cause rain to fall, either by rituals or by a scientific technique such as seeding clouds with crystals.
NORTH AMERICAN informal
a person who generates income for a business or organization by brokering deals or attracting clients or funds.
Your job as “Rainmaker” is to generate revenue. Here are 5 tips to make you a better one:
- Listen to your customers needs. (Always listen more than you talk.)
- Provide value. Show them the money. (Saved that is.)
- Plan your sales calls. (Make a checklist.)
- Treat your customers how you’d want to be treated in their shoes.
- Sell a solution to their problem, not your product. (i.e. Home alarm systems — you’re selling selling security and peace of mind.)