2015 was a good year, there were plans – Alps to climb, training involved, work to do. Going into 2016 there’s less structure and more desire for change.
- Bad food
- Healthier eating: step one, less burgers.
- Focus on what’s important: stop worrying about everything, tackle the big things.
- Video making: I enjoy it but haven’t had enough reasons to do it.
- Travel: see more Europe.
- Seeing friends: more effort and more organisation, don’t wait for an invite.
- Reading: I have a pile of books stacking up. I’m usually part way through more than one at a time. Focus on finishing faster.
- A new website. Something I can do, which I enjoy. That excuse to make videos and take photos.
- A fitness routine. There’s always an excuse not too do it – from a Twitter rabbit hole to the weather. Aim for routine and break it as little as possible.
- A travel plan. If it’s not written down and not in he plan it will be too easy to ignore and pass by.
- Future planning. Where to be and what to do. Not just this year but longer term. Is it London, is it somewhere new, doing what I’ve done or something new. That might not be solved this year, but it’s a start.
Unlikes most posts, this one is a little more focused on the personal than the professional. I’m starting with the important stuff and the rest will follow.