- AngularJS provides capability to create Single Page Applications in a very maintainable way.
- AngularJS provides data binding capability to HTML thus giving the users a rich and responsive experience.
- AngularJS helps developers write less code and get more functionality.
Most of all, AngularJS applications can run on all major browsers and smartphones whatsoever.
- React embraces a lightweight implementation of the events system and DOM.
- React framework makes it very easy for one to get started. You can start development using this framework with its simplified programming approach. It is easier than most other JS libraries.
- Declarative views of React JS make your code more predictable and easier to debug.
- Vue JS minimizes the number of necessary DOM mutations.
- Vue JS enforces one-way data flow between the components while Angular JS and others enforce two-way.
- Ember JS speeds up the performance of your application without even reloading the whole page.
- Ember has the handlebars templating library which is a lot similar to HTML and also embeds an expression that changes the display entirely.