When chatting with people about their sense of intuition, a reoccurring fear that always pops up, is the fear of connecting to the unknown on the other side. I’ve talked to hundreds of people who say they have felt, seen or heard spirit before and have shut it down real quick.
My question to them is always, what message did you miss out on?
You do not need to fear the spiritual connection. Guides are here to support you, not to hurt you, despite what preconceived belief you may have. Release that, now. Once you let them in, oh what wonderful things can happen.
Let’s talk Spirit Team. They are your guides that support you on the other side, who bring you life changing messages. It is so important that you know your Spirit Team always has your back.
Once we can acknowledge that they are here to support us, my hope for you is that you will utilize the strength they can give you through signs, messages, numbers and so much more. What most people don’t realize, is that they won’t fully intervene without your permission and therefore, you miss out on all the wonderful benefits they can provide you. So many times I have clients coming to me saying “I feel like THIS is a sign.” Well, it sure is! They want you to say hello. Make friends with your guides and invite them into your world. They truly want to help you be the best version of you.
So, how do you connect with them?
● Think passion. Think raw. And better yet, vulnerability. Your guides are your people so most importantly let them see the dark, dirty, messy parts of your life. Spirit don’t judge.
● Talk open and freely in a comfortable safe space. Some people find this calming while driving, sitting by the lake or while in meditation. Find what works for you — a system.
● Be direct and upfront. Example: I really need support with getting through this meeting at work. The more specific, the better support you will receive.
● Don’t suppress what you feel you need to say. Really lay out everything on the table and learn to hand everything over to your team. Trusting this process is not easy, but you can do it.
The Outcome: How do I know they heard me?
● Learning to stay mindful and in the present isn’t an easy task but one I work on in my practice with my clients. Stopping to smell the flowers at the side of the road is as important in the journey — if not more important — than the final destination.
● While being in the present moment, which I like to refer to as being mindful — spirit will almost always validate that they heard you or that you are on the right track. Synchronicities or coincidences start to become a lot more common.
For example, my guides often communicate to me through lyrics of music. I will get an urge to switch the radio to hear a song that has words that I resonate with. I find myself saying thank you spirit a handful of times a day! The other most recognized sign from your guides, is seeing a series of the same numbers like 11:11 on the clock. Stay aware of the signs your guides are trying to send you!
I want you to get fearless with your guides. Let them into your life and build a bond with them. Talk open and freely in whatever safe space you feel most comfortable in. Ask for help. Be vulnerable and direct. Look for validation around you that will allow for you to feel like you’ve been heard. Building a bond with your spirit team will only be beneficial for you in the end.
Let them in. Say hello.