10 Places You Shouldn’t Miss While In Goa
Goa is the ultimate holiday spot for Indians and foreign tourists who like sand, drinks, seafood and trance festivals. This beautiful Indian state by the Arabian Sea has a zillion places where you can enliven your senses. People often cannot decide what to visit and what not to. Moreover, a lot of tourists haven’t discovered Goa properly. To help, TheNationalHolidays reviews 10 must-visit places in Goa:
- Mapusa market: This is a bustling market where Goa-special food items can be bought. The market features colorful clothes and slippers on Friday. Make sure you check out cheap but excellent wines.
- Casino Palm: It’s a famous Casino in Calangute beach. Roll your luck here!
- Casino Pride: This Casino at Mandovi beach also attracts a large number of foodies with its cuisine.
- MV Caravela: This cruise liner is fashioned into a casino. The entry costs Rs 1,500 per head.
- Temple of Bogdeshwara: This is a famous temple dedicated to Baba Kanakeshwara. You’ll spend hours attending the beautiful rituals that’ll inspirit your spiritual side.
- Vagator Beach: This arced rocky beach is well-known for the Sunburn Festival. It’s Asia’s largest Electronic Dance Music fest, held in December.
- Calangute Beach: The beach features shops that import handicrafts from Tibet, Kashmir and most notably, Indonesia.
- Anjuna Beach: Aravali hills surround this beach, known for its flea markets.
- Sinquerim Beach: Water Sports are frequently played here. It’s a heaven for water sport lovers.
- Mandrem Beach: This lonesome beach is the perfect spot to attend bonfire parties with your friends.
Holiday vacations are the best way to beat stress and strengthen bonds with your family. TheNationalHolidays is a one-stop website where you can find the best travel packages. We offer specialized memberships that cater to holiday different needs. To avail and know more about our services, visit us at http://www.thenationalholidays.com/.
Enjoy your holidays!
Originally published at thenationalholidays.wordpress.com on October 19, 2016.