The Ocean is Hiring
Since we announced the Ocean and published our draft API, our team has been completely overwhelmed by inquiries from startups, tokens, funds, and traders looking to integrate with us for liquidity. We’re going to need some extra help!
We’re currently hiring for three positions, and we’d really appreciate it if you could pass this announcement along to folks who you think would be a good fit for us.
Business Development Director
The Ocean is hiring a business development director to lead our collaborations across the cryptocurrency industry.
The Ocean is a new 0x-based liquidity pool and relayer. We are focused on becoming the largest ERC20 liquidity pool in the world by enabling organizations, companies, projects, hedge funds, and automated traders to use our platform for ultra low fee trading and on-demand liquidity.
The Business Development Director position is a particularly central role for our company because our strategy, in contrast to our competitors, is focused on bringing in as many companies, projects, and partners as possible to build a network effect and deep liquidity. As Business Developer Director, you will play a central role in shaping the future of The Ocean.
- Developing and executing a plan to make The 0cean the largest ERC20 liquidity pool in the world through partnership growth.
- Collaborating with the product team to ensure that The Ocean meets the needs of partners and is positioned to grow.
- Presenting the value proposition of The Ocean to potential partners and developing supporting materials.
- Connecting potential partners with technical staff as needed to facilitate integrations.
- Traveling to events and ensuring that The 0cean has high visibility in the cryptocurrency space.
- High performance experience in a business development role.
- Familiarity with and interest in the cryptocurrency industry.
- Experience in the cryptocurrency industry, finance industry, or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel and present.
Compensation will include competitive salary and options or equity.
Director of Community
We’re looking for an individual with outstanding communication, writing, and research skills to coordinate our communications with partners. This will be a part-time contract position to start.
You must have a solid understanding of cryptocurrency and the landscape of the space.
Our ideal candidate is a seasoned Node.js developer with web3 knowledge and an understanding of 0x and order books. Experience in API development, TDD, Typescript, Redis/NoSQL and express-router would also be hugely helpful.
If you’re interested any of these positions, please send a resume to email@example.com, and tell us why you think you’d be a good fit.