#CSENotes 4. Software Engineering
A series of my hand written notes covering majority of standard topics in-depth from Computer Science Engineering.
This post covers topics from Software Engineering in depth.
- Software and it’s characteristics and applications
- Software Assessment Model (CMM Model)
- Software Process Models (Conventional -(Waterfall, Prototype, RAD), Evolutionary -(Incremental, Spiral))
- Estimation Models — Size Estimation (LOC Count, FP analysis, Halstead )
- Estimation Models — Effort Estimation (Software Engineering Lab, Walstonald- Relix, COCOMO model)
- Quality Estimation -(Defect rate, Belady and lehman model)
- Risk Analysis
- Requirement Gathering
- Testing -(Structural (Basis path, Control structure), Functional ), Cyclomatic complexity
- Others -Validation Test, System test, Regression test, Unit test, Integration test
A Lot More to be added soon…