Recursion In Depth
Below is a curated list of practice programs to make sure you have a cool understanding of how recursion actually works before jumping into any advanced topics such as dynamic or greedy programming.
Difficulty : Beginner
- Sum of n natural numbers from 1 to n.
- Print Fibonacci series upto nth term.
- To find Factorial of number n.
- To multiply two numbers.
- To find sum of the digits of given number.
- To find nth power of given number.
- To find Reverse of given string.
- To find largest number in the given array.
Difficulty : Moderate
- Tower of Hanoi
Difficulty : Advanced
- Tree Traversal (Pre, Post, In Order)
A lot more programs will keep on adding, do check for updates.