1) Why did you decide to work in this industry?
I’ve always been really passionate about self-development and began taking acting classes as a way to better understand and express myself. That, and I’ve always been told that I’m very animated!
2) What’s a defining moment in your life?
Moving to LA. I packed my life (and hairless cat) into a U-Haul and drove across the country from NYC. I didn’t move here to become an actress, but I realized it was my calling shortly after I arrived. Now I can’t imagine doing anything else.
3) What is your biggest concern with the future?
A big interest of mine is women’s expanding role in the entertainment industry. I’m a big advocate for women producing their own content and creating opportunities for themselves and for other women.
4) What is a successful moment in your career so far?
I’m so excited about my upcoming web series “Popcorn Girlz”. It’s an all female production with a female writer, female producer and female director. Girl power!
5) What advice do you have for other women in the industry?
Trust your instincts and be proactive. Create your own content, participate in showcases, network, take classes, watch popular content and study.
6) What do you collect, if anything?
I collect coffee table books! You can figure out my favorite restaurants and countries by looking at my coffee table books! I hope that’s not Humblebragging! Lol.
7) Where can people find out more about you on social media? What is next for you in your career?
My new show “Laff Mobb’s Laff Tracks” will be premiering on TruTV Wednesday, January 3rd!