Intech (3 passes Internal Furnace Packaged Type Boiler) Boiler is the conventional three pass smoke-tube design coal / wood fired steam boiler having the internal furnace. This packaged Type Boiler comes in dry back, semi-wet back and fully wet-back options and is most suitable for manual firing ofSolid Fuel likes coal, wood or briquettes.
The furnace is totally submerged in water and the grate bars are fixed inside the furnace. The fuel of Packaged type Boilers is fired on the grate and the flue gases travel inside the smoke tubes of a second and third pass.
A Water pre-heater may be provided of shell and tube design to enhance the efficiency of the systems by recovering waste heat from flue gases going out of the Steam boiler.
Types of Intech:
- Single Furnace Packaged Type Boiler
- Dual Furnace Packaged Type Boiler
- Large convective heating surface in the second and third pass tubes ensures excellent heat transfer
- Large water holding and steam holding space gives the quick response to fluctuating steam demands.
- Dry steam reduces the processing time, saves steam and improves quality of processed goods
- Horizontal packaged boilers — less site work & quick commissioning
Intech — Three Pass Internal Furnace Packaged Type Boiler is available in capacities from 0.3 TPH to 6 TPH