Seeking Marketing or Media Intern
Seeking Marketing / Film / Communications Intern
I am looking for a qualified intern to help with the production of The Scott King Show marketing podcast. I produce a weekly podcast interviewing CMOs and marketing leaders on successful campaigns, helpful tools and what the future holds for marketing professionals.
This intern should be prepared to work at a fast pace, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and will have networked with potential employers.
- Assist in editing and production of The Scott King Show marketing podcast.
- Assist in scheduling guests for interviews.
- Assist in transcription and show note production for each episode.
- Assist in the distribution or syndication of the podcast.
- Provide support to social media efforts.
- Follow up with questions and requests.
The intern can be located anywhere in the US but would best to reside in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex. The intern should be majoring in Film, Media, Marketing, Communications or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of web, social media. Keynote, Audacity, GarageBand experience is highly sought, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Marketing, Advertising, Film, Media, Communications
Originally published at Scott King.