What do you say or think about yourself?
Are they words of affirmation, or do you often beat yourself up?
Did you know that 80% of the average person’s thoughts are negative? Is it any wonder why so many of us struggle to create the life we desire?
But it IS possible!
And it starts with identifying those limiting thoughts and beliefs, and then eliminating them.
During one of our previous Tapping World Summits, my sister Jessica had the incredible opportunity to interview Iyanla Vanzant, star of the hit TV show “Iyanla: Fix My Life.”
In it, she shares valuable insights on how to purge toxic thoughts and emotions. Today, I’m excited to share this video with you!
Years before Iyanla became a TV star, she was stuck in patterns of toxic thoughts, beliefs, and emotions.
Coping with trauma from childhood abuse, she was punishing herself emotionally, struggling financially with a poverty consciousness, and just stuck in a pattern of low self-worth.
But she learned how to overcome these thoughts and feelings, to create a life full of abundance, joy, and love.
Some of the things Iyanla will share with you in this interview include:
- How she started using Tapping to change her life nearly 15 years ago, and why she still loves this technique for creating personal change. (She also uses this technique with guests on her show, even though it’s not always shown!)
- Why it’s important to increase your emotional library to be able to express and release stuck emotions.
- The power of LOVE! Why she believes that there is no wound deep enough that love cannot heal, and how you can make the difficult shift to finally loving and accepting yourself.
- How to overcome lack consciousness. Iyanla struggled with finances even when she was earning over a million dollars a year! She’ll explain why you need to shift your energy and beliefs around money in order to be able to create abundance, regardless of how much you’re earning.
- The difference between creating a boundary and a wall (hint: most people create walls, not boundaries).
- And much more!
This is a heartfelt, laugh-out-loud video that I know you’ll love.
Until next time…