Taoist Soap Side Effects — Listed
When starting to use the Taoist soap, one should be aware of its side effects, as people don’t seem to understand the power of natural ingredients.
You often hear people talking about natural ingredients in health products being good for you, but natural doesn’t mean it is good — pharmaceutical industry knows this, that is why most of their research is on natural ingredients which they convert into chemical format, so that it can be patented and cannot be copied by other companies.
Taoist Soap Side Effects on Hair Include:
- Thicker hair growth
- Speed of hair growth increasing on the scalp (head hair only, does not work on body hair, unless you lost it due to inflammation)
- Texture change of hair, due to hair thickening is normal
- Hair shaft also shinier, this is due to increased absorption of nutrients (this side effect can be increased when combined with scalp massage).
Taoist Soap Side Effects for Skin:
- Skin texture change due to increased collagen production
- Decrease of inflammatory response
- Lower histamine response (which means lower acne and inflammatory responses like psoriasis and similar skin conditions).
- PH level changes that allow better Renewal of skin
- Reversal of Wrinkles depending on stage of Wrinkles
Negative Side Effects of Taoist Soap:
The negative side effects of the soap have not yet been reported. The only negative side effect is that we have seen, is that it may not work as effectively if not done part of a regime — this is same with getting results with all things in natural healing or any healing at all — a combination of activities towards a goal is needed for specific results -and this can be designed by yourself, or your medical practitioner.
Benefits of using the Taoist soap:
Depending on the area it is used, it is generally used it for anti-inflammatory purposes — this includes itchy scalp, thinning hair, skin acne and inflammatory skin conditions.
The use of the soap also depends on the patient’s diet and lifestyle, as this directs the way RNA (DNA expression) will work.