Marijuana — good or bad drug?
Marijuana is a drug people use to get high!!
Marijuana is usually smoked as a joint but may also be smoked in a pipe. When a person smokes a joint, he usually feels its effects within minutes. The immediate sensations — increased heart rate, balances coordination and a “dreamy” unreal state of mind; within the first 30 minutes.
Cannabis is indigenous to Central and South Asia. Cannabis is also known that have been used by the ancient Hindus of India and Nepal thousands of years ago. The herb is called ganja. Cannabis has an ancient history of ritual use and is found in pharmacological cults around the world. There is nothing new about cannabis of course. It’s been around humankind pretty much forever. In Siberia, charred seeds gave been found inside burial mounds dating back to 3000 BC. The Chinese were using cannabis as a medicine thousands of years ago. Marijuana is deeply American too. For most of the country’s history, cannabis was legal; commonly found in extracts.
In India, marijuana use has been historically bound to faith and mysticism. India has consumed and celebrates charas, bhang and weed for centuries.
There are many reasons why marijuana should be legalized in India:-
· Places where cannabis plants are grown, marijuana is the only source of income for many locals.
· Legalization will improve the quality of marijuana sold to the users because the government will regulate the production and sale of the drugs.
· Marijuana can’t be fatal.
· Prohibition has failed to control the use and domestic production of marijuana. The rate is only increasing. Moreover these days, it is as easy as go a fucking shop and buying a chocolate.
· Marijuana is less harmful than alcohol. It’s medically proven. Unlike, alcoholics, stoners don’t indulge in violent fights. They tend to escape the reality and have a trip to heaven.
Legalizing marijuana will end this “war on drugs” targeting our own countrymen.
Okay; now we have talked enough why it should be legalized, but we need to see the other side too. “Why it should not be legalized?”
· It’s extremely addictive for some people. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that the more legal and available marijuana becomes, the higher those numbers are going to go.”
· Marijuana is terrible for your mental health. Marijuana may even be WORSE than cigarettes. At least cigarettes don’t peel points off of your IQ.
· Marijuana is terrible for your physical health. If your standard is, “Well, it’s better for you than Meth or Crack,” that’s true, but you’re deluding yourself if you think pot is anything other than absolutely horrible for your health.
· The drug decimates many people’s lives. Movies portray potheads as harmless, fun-loving people who spend their time giggling and munching Cheetos, but they don’t show these people when they’re flunking out of school, losing their jobs, frustrated because they can’t concentrate or losing the love of their lives because they just don’t want to be with a pot smoking loser anymore.
So this was my reviews on marijuana, so there is a lot of debate about should marijuana be legalized or not, take the battle to the polling section and let us know what you think.!