WRA (Levi Lusko)
- Pastor of Fresh Life Church, multi-site church in Montana and Utah
- Created church with wife Jennie
- Author of two books, “Through the eyes of a Lion” and “Swipe Right”.
- Have four daughters, but youngest succumbed to a severe asthma attack.
- Also founded “Skull Church” and 02 Experience.
- Attended Calvary Chapel Bible College in California, 1 Year in York, England.
- Also as host for Greg Laurie’s Harvest Crusades
- Church working on acquiring a century old building in Kalispell, tenants unhappy about short notice and ambiguous future.
- Church started in Jan 14. 2007, but has grown rapidly to a congregation of about 1500 people.
- Fresh Life Church also purchased the Strand Theatre, Overflowing Cup coffee bistro, Liberty Theater, and former First Avenue cafe.
- Skull is a reference to the skull-shaped hill on which Jesus was crucified.
- According to his biography, Lusko likes black coffee.
- FLC started from a meeting of 14 people to spread out in 12 different cities and towns in Montana, North Dakota, and Utah.
14. Fresh Life participates in “Rock This City,” a state-wide event in which the congregation partners with non profits to serve in the local neighborhoods.
In all honesty, I searched through 11 websites to find information about Levi Lusko. There was not much to go off of. Interview would definitely be needed in order to find out more information.
Levi Lusko is the pastor of Fresh Life Church, a multi-site church in Montana and Utah that he and his wife Jennie…levilusko.com