Permanent, full-time job opening at This Here
Who are we?
This Here is a creative agency with eyes on the ever-changing digital landscape. We work with fashion, active, and lifestyle clients such as The North Face, Head, Desigual, Etnia, Brooks England, Pepe Jeans, and more as the briefs roll in.
Having spent 5 years making award-winning campaigns for social media and developing our own data systems, we’re now focused on delivering influencer marketing strategies and campaigns that put creative and performance excellence at the same level.
We believe nothing connects more with people than other people. That’s why we partner with the Internet’s most loved ones and tell stories that make people feel something — be it joy, rebellion, or the urge to dance.
Who are you?
We’re looking for a people-person and experienced marketing mind who’s passionate about the internet, its conversations and its inhabitants — particularly influencers, who you’ll be truly inspired by. Someone who understands the current media landscape and embraces the ever-changing nature of it.
You will be joining a small but growing team at This Here, focused on creatively expanding influencer outreach across the world, generating strong relationships that result in work we love.
You’ll be someone eager to keep abreast of emerging online trends, technologies and influencers with a penchant for story-telling. You are comfortable talking to anyone and everyone, using your interpersonal skills to develop relationships with people from all walks of life. As with everyone at This Here, a serious appreciation for creativity is also essential.
We’re searching for a candidate with great time and project management skills and exceptional communication in English (both written and verbal). Ideally, you’re also someone with good working proficiency in another European language.
Creative Research & Concepting
- Having listened to the client/project needs, you’ll collaborate on the creative concept of the campaign, develop the influencer marketing strategies and define the kind of influencer(s) we’re looking to work with.
- Whether carrying out the research yourself or occasionally briefing our global network of creative researchers you’ll ensure that the right profiles our found and excited about the concept.
- ‘Upload’ these influencers into our tracking system, so we can get a good understanding of their data-based fit for the project.
- Present proposals and creative collaboration ideas to the client/team, and record feedback to re-brief for further research.
Influencer Outreach & Negotiation
- It will be your responsibility to reach out to the influencers or their agents to present our project, the shape of the creative collaboration, and begin the negotiation for a collaboration.
- On occasion we may find that a local language or connection would be useful, in which case you will need to brief the relevant local creative researcher to make this communication and review their progress
- Throughout, you’ll keep the project team up to date with all communications and project process, which will mean establishing and maintaining an open line of conversation as well as updating a central system
- Having finalised the negotiations and received client sign off, you’ll assist in the delivery of contracts and any other documentation for signing.
- Having first made contact before managing the negotiation, it will then be your sole responsibility to keep in touch with each and every influencer we’re collaborating with (past, present, and future), building a strong, friendly working relationship, keeping our clients and This Here in their good books.
- To facilitate this relationship management you’ll:
- Produce regular emails and reports to different segments of our database, working with our Creative and Designer on their creation.
- Suggest good moments and ideas for sending small gifts from our client to the influencers (maybe their favourite band is in town?), or spot opportunities to set up face-to-face meetings between our client and the influencer(s), where that might be in the world.
What we offer
- A salary
- A spacious desk in our bright, plant-filled central Broadway Market studio
- Friday catch-ups with some tasty beer and snacks
- A monthly massage from the miraculous Celia Worster
- 2% Employer contribution to the auto-enrolment pension scheme (if permanent)
- Home broadband allowance (if permanent)
- Working with a bunch of nice, talented and creative people.
- The odd European jaunt for work to Barcelona, Milan, etc.
Excited? We are. We’re really looking forward to meeting you.