The Lazy Sports Lover
Today’s Top 10 in Sports (14 May 2015)
Sit back and relax! Every day, HERO searches for the best sports content and brings it right to you. We put in the work — so you don’t have to.
1) Ronaldo ties Messi with his 77th Champions League goal.
2) Unfortunately that still was not quite enough to bring Real Madrid to the Champions League finals.
Champions League holders Real Madrid crashed out of the competition with a 1-1 draw at the Bernabeu that saw Italian…www.espnfcasia.com
3) But could this be true? An informant suggested that Ronaldo and Casillas will leave Real Madrid in time to come, sending fans into heated debate.
4) Corey Kluber made his incredible mark on baseball history.
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Corey Kluber needed something big to get him out of his slump. First, he shaved his beard. Then he…www.cleveland.com
5) Washington Wizards point guard John Wall may have a fractured hand, but we certainly couldn’t tell with this crazy ‘blind’ assist.
6) Shareef O ‘Neal proved that he is indeed, his fathers’ son.
7) This baseball fan absolutely wanted, no, needed, to catch that ball.
8) The votes are in! Odell Beckham Jr. of the the New York Giants will be on the cover of Madden 2016. Check it out!
9) Bethe Correia has woken up Ronda Rousey. And Ronda Rousey is pissed!
Ronda Rousey calls her upcoming fight against Bethe Correia a 'come to Jesus meeting' UFC 190, which will pit Ronda…fansided.com
10) Finally, Manny Pacquiao talks about his future .
Join the HERO community at www.thisishero.com
We have the latest sports content, groups, and games around you!