The journal- #1 — after a 2 week break
It’s a new semester , I’m majoring in software engineering , and it’s my first year.
I am passionate about Computer Science (CS) , but I hate the fact that I need to study physics and calculus , since I don’t find any practical uses for them. Also , I hate the fact that i’m not very good at them. The problem is , I’m talented in the creative field( film-making, photography, animation, etc.) but I have this plan where CS is the main focus. The idea of changing majors has crossed my mind multiple times, since I’m struggling with the basic sciences ( maths and physics) .
In the near future this yearI will:
- run my first marathon
- start my youtube channel for the second time
- upgrade my camera equipment
- film stuff for my social media
- get good grades this semester ( hopefully , because I’m currently a C student )
- learn java and get better at it
- learn new skills and grow mentally and physically
This blog will be used as a reminder and proof to other people, that when I set goals , I conquer the fuck out of them.