How to Redeem iTunes Gift Cards and Check the iTunes Card Balance
In case you’re here, you’ve presumably been given an iTunes gift card and now it’s an ideal opportunity to recover it. It’s likewise conceivable that you’ve effectively reclaimed your iTunes gift card and basically need to check the rest of the Apple gift card balance or add more cash to your iTunes balance.
You’re in the opportune spot; we’re going to cover all that you have to think about your Apple gift card. When you see the means, it’ll be anything but difficult to recover your iTunes gift card, check your iTunes gift card balance, and add cash to your iTunes account.
We’ll additionally clarify the distinction between an iTunes gift card, an Apple Store gift card, and an Apple Music gift card and demonstrate to you a couple of different things to make the entire procedure of figuring out how to utilize an iTunes gift card as smooth as could be expected under the circumstances.
How would you reclaim an iTunes gift card and what would you be able to utilize it for? To put it plainly, an iTunes gift card is utilized toward the balance of buys from the iTunes, App, Mac App, and Apple Books stores on your iPhone, iPad, or Macbook. It can’t be utilized in the Apple Store on the web or face to face.
We’ll additionally cover how to include your Apple iTunes gift card to your Wallet application on the iPhone, which will enable you to effortlessly check the remaining iTunes balance, and how you can add cash to your iTunes Pass for use in no different stores as recorded previously. Here’s the manner by which to reclaim an iTunes gift card, and that’s just the beginning.
How to Use iTunes Gift Cards
There are some fundamental things you have to think about Apple gift cards and iTunes gift cards specifically. How about we go over the significant focuses:
- You can utilize your iTunes gift card to look for computerized items, for example, applications, tunes, and digital books at any of Apple’s portable stores, which incorporate the iTunes Store, App Store, Apple Books Store, and Mac App Store.
- To utilize your iTunes gift card for the stores recorded above, you should be signed in with a similar Apple ID that you utilized when reclaiming your iTunes gift card.
- You can’t utilize your iTunes gift card to purchase Apple items from the Apple Store.
- There is a contrast between an Apple Store gift card, an iTunes gift card, and an Apple Music Membership gift card. Gifts cards for the Apple Store must be utilized to purchase Apple equipment and frill, while the Apple Music gift card can be utilized for…yeah, you got it — an Apple Music enrollment.
- However, in the event that you choose not to utilize an Apple Music gift card toward participation, it very well may be connected to your Apple ID account and utilized as an iTunes gift card, and the other way around — an iTunes gift card can be utilized to pay for Apple Music.
Presently! How about we hop into section two. We’re sparing how to recover an iTunes gift card for section three since we need to tell you the best way to add your iTunes gift card to the Wallet application on your iPhone first. That way you can without much of a stretch check your iTunes balance.
How to Add Apple/iTunes Gift Card to Wallet
- Open the App Store application.
- Scroll down to the base and select Redeem.
- Below the alternative to Redeem your iTunes gift card, you’ll see a Wallet application symbol and the words iTunes Pass. Tap on getting Started.
- Tap Add iTunes Pass to Wallet.
- Once the iTunes store card springs up, tap Add.
- Note: You can add your iTunes Pass to the Wallet PP previously OR in the wake of reclaiming your iTunes gift card. Since the gift card’s balance is related with your Apple ID, the Wallet application will almost certainly take a gander at the iTunes balance you have and incorporate it in your iTunes Pass.
How to Redeem an iTunes Gift Card on Your iPhone
You have a lot of decisions with regards to where to recover your iTunes gift card. Eventually, it won’t generally matter where you pick. Be that as it may, you can recover your iTunes gift card in the App Store or the iTunes Store on your iPhone (we’re utilizing the App Store in our model).
You can likewise recover your iTunes gift card in the Mac App Store on your Macbook. Notwithstanding where you recover your iTunes gift card, you’ll have the option to utilize the balance in any of the recorded stores inasmuch as a similar Apple ID is related to every one of them. Thus, to reclaim an iTunes gift card:
- Open the App Store application on your iPhone.
- Scroll down to the extremely base of the page and select Redeem.
- Tap Use Camera and sweep your iTunes gift card code with your iPhone’s camera,
- OR Tap “You can likewise enter the code physically,” to do as such. Utilize the iTunes reclamation code on the back of the gift card.
- The iTunes card’s balance will at that point be added to your Apple ID account and will show up in the Wallet application by means of your iTunes Pass.
When you are prepared to make a buy, the sum due will naturally be deducted from your iTunes balance. Any outstanding sum due will be charged to the Visa you have related with your Apple ID.
What If I Received an iTunes Gift Card by means of Email?
Reclaiming an iTunes gift card by means of email is significantly simpler. To reclaim an iTunes gift card sent by email on your iPhone:
- Open the Mail application and open the email with your gifted iTunes card.
- Tap Redeem Now.
- If you have Face ID or Touch ID set up, you can reclaim the iTunes card that way. Else, you’ll be incited to enter your Apple ID secret key.
- Once you’ve reclaimed the iTunes gift card, you’ll get a notice that the balance has been added to your record. It will likewise now appear in your Wallet by means of your iTunes Pass.
Presently you’re prepared to spend that Apple gift card! In the event that you spend more than the Apple gift card’s balance, the rest of the sum will be charged to the Visa related with your Apple ID.
How to Check an iTunes Gift Card Balance
The reason we added an iTunes Pass to our iPhone Wallet application was so we could without much of a stretch check our iTunes gift card balance and add more cash to it down the line.
In the event that you haven’t as of now, utilize section two on the most proficient method to add your iTunes Gift Card to Wallet on iPhone above before utilizing this tip to check your iTunes gift card balance.
- Open the Wallet application on your iPhone.
- Under Passes, select the iTunes Pass.
- You’ll see your balance in the upper right corner of the iTunes Pass under Balance.
How to Add Money to Your iTunes Account or Apple ID
You can add rapidly add cash to your Apple ID account by means of the App Store or iTunes Store, or through your iTunes Pass in the Wallet application. Nowadays it’s extremely easy to top up your iTunes account by adding cash to your Apple ID.
However, it used to be that on the off chance that you needed to add cash to your iTunes account, you needed to purchase and recover more iTunes gift cards or go to an Apple Store to get the QR code on your iTunes Pass checked. You can even now do those things, yet this is a lot simpler.
- Scroll down to the base of the screen in the App Store and tap Add Funds to Apple ID.
- *OR open your iTunes Pass and tap on the three dabs in the base right corner and after that tap Add Funds to Apple ID
- After you have chosen Add Funds in either the App Store or iTunes Pass, pick the sum you wish to include and afterward tap Next.
- Confirm your installment with Face ID, Touch ID, or your Apple ID secret word and the sum will be added to your Apple ID account.