Meshfire Marketing Analysis (How to market a social media SaaS)
Meshfire is a social media automation tool for teams who want to put an ROI on their efforts.
In this video I inspect their internet marketing and how they are doing in terms of promoting their own SaaS.
What you can learn from the Meshfire Marketing
- How to write relevant articles on a corporate blog
- How to push PR as a CEO
For Meshfire marketing, they’re target are Twitter users, mostly teams who need to work against campaign goals.
Easy, simple. Samuel Hulick would love it.
- [+] Blog is well written and informative and updated often
- [+] Good FAQ
- [-] No other content marketing or repurposing
PR By the CEO
- Mostly by the CEO, Eli Israel, who was featured a couple of times about social media and entrepreneurship like these articles on Forbes and Venturebeat.
- [+] Eli Israel, the CEO, is known successful SaaS.
- [+] Articles about his knowledge on the blog build trust are and insightful
JV And Integrations
Meshfire’s JV marketing
- [+] Necessary integrations are done to operate the software
- [-] The integrations are not used to drive traffic
Facebook User Group
Meshfire’s social media marketing
- [+] Twitter account is well-maintained
- [-] No other channels
Word of Mouth
After Trial Signup
Welcome Email (Cont)
Another Welcome Email?
Meshfire’s Email Marketing
- [+] Great welcome email to help the user get started
- A best performing marketing channel is not clearly visible
- The software looks complete but underpriced
- Improve twitter profile
- Better syndication for content marketing
- Statistics from the whole user base as content
Can you check my SaaS?
Yes, if you have a marketing budget but are not sure if your actions are effective.
What is your URL? Send it to me: email@example.com
Originally published at tillcarlos.com on January 15, 2015.