Project 365: Day 213 — Things on my mind today
Nothing much to report today so I’m curating the few things that have stayed with me till the end of the day.
- I would really like to know how laundries sort different clients' clothing. Laundries are the best. Clean. Pristine. I can almost see my best friend rolling her eyes at me while I wax eloquent about laundries. Moving on…
- There really is a lot of work this week.
- Fish fingers don’t taste good when they’re extra oily.
- Hot chocolate is my go-to feel good potion.
- All we ever want in life is to feel loved and safe.
- Happiness is a stress-free state of mind. That’s one interpretation of it.
- Curly hair really are the best.
- I’m really looking forward to my vacation at the end of the month.
- A shawarma for lunch is better than a burger for lunch. Not as heavy as the latter. Plus hung curd dips are pure joy.