Best Activity Tracking Software — Your Key To Perfect Business Management!
People are peculiar creatures. The mission statement of their lives often is how to earn money doing almost nothing. Does it sound familiar? Of course, it does! Eventually, not once have you seen your employees, for instance, occupying their Twitter or Facebook accounts instead of working on the important project. Was the experience frustrating? Like, duh. Therefore, prevent unwanted behaviors at your office and use Activity Tracking Software, best examples of which are presented below:
If you don’t wish to follow every step of your employees personally, try TimeCamp, which besides being a sophisticated app to track the flow of time spent on tasks, offers numerous useful functions, from reporting, billing to invoicing. It is an amazing tool when it comes to checking what employees are doing since it registers EVERY their activity on their computers, so there is no need to worry they will waste time on, for example, shopping or chatting with their Facebook friends. What is more, an additional advantage of the tool are its time diaries. They are irreplaceable when the need to document the work arises. No manager should be disappointed with TimeCamp, neither of small, medium or large businesses. The app will meet every expectation!
Some of TimeCamp’s top features:
- Comes with a wide range of platforms. The tool is available for Desktop (Windows, Mac, and Linux, and has native mobile apps available for iOS and Android to help users track their time regardless of location,
- Automatically records time usage of each application running on your computer.
- Monitors the time devoted to individual documents,
- Easy budgeting — budgeting function lets you estimate how much time the implementation of individual projects will take, and thus effectively plan the use of human resources and make a valuation of future similar projects,
- Integration with popular project management software such as Trello, Basecamp, Podio, Pivotal Tracker, Wunderlist, Jira,
- Measures the working time by particular categories.
- Records the time spent away from a computer — detects when user ceased to be active and for how long it lasted,
- Automatic time tracking based on keywords which allows you to switch between tasks without any effort,
- Accurately bill your customers,
- Turn time entries into invoices basing on estimated hourly rates.
[SEOINS][SEOINS_CONTENT]TimeCamp offers one of the best activity tracking solutions available on the market. Soon, you can expect the premiere of TimeCamp 3.0 — the complete Project Management Software with amazing features that will facilitate the work in every company. You can try it out right now! Sign up for the beta version and be one of our first testers. [/SEOINS_CONTENT][SEOINS_ICON] icon-certificate [/SEOINS_ICON][/SEOINS]
If you prefer to track your time through mobile phones, we have an app that is tailored to your needs! The newest version of TimeCamp’s app for iPhones and Android phones offer an intuitive interface with a lot of great features, like:
- Tap to start or stop tracking time from every place on earth,
- Alternatively, create time entries manually,
- Generate reports of your time,
- Browse your projects and tasks,
- Log your time offline,
- Easily make notes on every time entry you are working on,
- Edit time entries with just a few clicks,
- Mark time entry as billable or non-billable,
- Browse and edit your historical data or plan your future.
You can find and download it from
You can find many useful informations about Activity Tracking in our related posts.
Besides being a secure cloud-based password management tool, Zoho Vault lets its users track user activities. The tool automatically records login attempts with time stamps. Those who use it can also set permissions with varying levels of access privilege for team members. Furthermore, the app offers the possibility to store long term records of password activities. Additionally, Zoho can produce detailed reports of logins and failed login attempts. The app also grants its users the possibility to share passwords while keeping the text hidden. What does it mean? In simple terms that it may be used to share login information with partners and outsources collaborators. All that, password sharing and credential revocation, works in real-time via the app’s dashboard.
- Secure login
- Authentication & security
- Security & encryption
- Web access
- Two-factor authentication
- Mobile access
- Application security
- Credential management
- Secure data storage
- Login & failed login activity records
The said tool is cloud software and its purpose is to help organizations reduce uncertainty from risk-based decisions. The tool consists of four editions. One is a complete software solution, while the other three target specific phases of the incident management process.
The first one is the EIM (meaning enterprise incident management) edition. It was designed for command and control, ground force personnel, first responders, investigative groups and senior management, for reporting on and analyzing security events within an enterprise. The EIM includes activity tracking, dispatching, incident reporting, and investigation and case management. What characterizes the EIM edition is its high customization, mobility, and dynamic link analysis.
The second edition is the AIR (activity tracking and incident reporting). It has been designed for detailed documentation of events including who, what, when and where. First of all, it provides one with a built-in activity log that handles tracking for patrols, security escorts, alarm responses, and more.
There is also perspective’s SOC (security operations center). This edition marries incident reporting with dispatching. Users can respond to time-sensitive incidents and events instantly by initiating dispatches with a single click.
Finally, there is also the ICM (investigations & case management) edition. It is provided with the said set for comprehensive tracking, analysis, and reporting. Those who use it may consolidate related data into case records and generate full case reports.
- Activity tracking
- Incident reporting
- Built-in activity log
- Analyze and report on activity volumes
- iOS app
- A single location or implemented worldwide
- Corporate security or across multiple departments
- Alerts & workflow
- Integration capabilities
- Activity tracking
- Initiate dispatches from a single click
- Detect patterns and trends
- Consolidate related incident and investigation data
- Manage service requests
- Service deployment
- Track routine duties and tasks
- Document the record of events
- Associated losses Assign new case investigators
- Automatically-generated email notifications
- Summary of incident
- Generate full case reports
It is said that this tool represents a new generation of customer relationship management (CRM) and sales force automation (SFA) software. The tool offers powerful features for managing and optimizing organizational relationships and sales processes. Moreover, it provides one with unique analytic tools for improving organizational performance.
What has Luxor particularly to offer? It provides one with unparalleled flexibility, extensive user configurability. Additionally, it delivers all the functionality expected from today’s CRM applications. Among them are lead, opportunity and customer management, reporting and forecasting, mail merges, and foremost ACTIVITY TRACKING.
- Activity tracking
- Sales Force Automation (SFA)
- Marketing Automation
- Support History/Management
- Partner Relationship Management
- Support & Incident Management KPI Tracking
Its purpose is to collect all of your project data into a single repository. It’s a user-friendly app. After project schedule and responsibilities have been set up, the system starts monitoring tasks progress and tracking data preparation. You may, to begin with, construct your own report forms to collect all required project data. Furthermore, you have been granted the opportunity to build any report with any structure using online pivot tables as well as you will do it quickly.
- Tracking timeliness of reports preparation
- Tasks scheduling and assigning
- Access to web interface for filling reports from everywhere
- Locations binding: e.g. points of sale, HORECA, streets etc.
- Multi below the line promotional techniques support
- Mobile web application to fill reports for field staff
- Customizable set of hierarchical key indicators
- Auto-generated reporting forms
- Print forms for promoters and other field staff
- Photos and comments support
- Project dashboards
- Web-based OLAP for report data analysis with pivot table
- Tabular reports and charts of any structure
- Comparison of several projects
- Data export to various formats, such as XSL, CSV, pdf, etc.
- Collaboration with partners and subcontractors
The idea behind the creation of this tool was to help small and medium-sized companies with all their overwhelming HR functions. HR is important, administrative functions without a proper HR management system, in turn, can be extremely time-consuming. Therefore, PurelyHR provides one with a wide range of HR modules, all done to deliver one a flexible and affordable solution for all their HR needs.
- Set, align and track individual goals
- Centralized employee data
- Track hours spent on customers, projects, and tasks
- Overtime rules and automated reminders
- Monthly, weekly and daily calendars
- More than 20 customizable report templates
- Digital signatures
- Employee self-service
- Employee profiles
- Access to feedback, recognitions or incidents
- Set rounding and overtime rules
- Export reports in PDF/CSV
- Set clock-in restrictions
- Integration with Outlook / Google Calendar
- Check employees in & out time
- Simple, advanced or detailed timesheets
- Daily, weekly or monthly timesheets
- Track salary change
- Track status and results in real-time
Does the idleness of your employees drive you crazy? Do you work hard while your co-workers spend time on Facebook chats? Find a way to make them work more efficiently with the apps listed above!