How to Throw the Best Company Anniversary Party
Holding a company anniversary party is an excellent way to celebrate reaching a new milestone. Also, it boosts employee morale by rewarding them for all the hard work they have done and also encourages them to keep doing a great job.
However, these types of events do require a fair amount of planning, so we thought these tips on how to throw a fabulous party would come in handy.
Choosing a Date and Booking the Vendors Early on
One of the first things you will have to think about when planning a company anniversary party is the date when the event will take place. Because it is an anniversary celebration, the date should be as close to the time of year your business opened up to the public.
Also, it is best if your party does not overlap with any important holidays or other significant events happening within your industry.
Another aspect which should be addressed as early as possible in the planning process is that of booking vendors for your event. This includes caterers, bartenders, a photographer and possibly a venue decorator.
This way, you will get your pick and won’t have to settle for anything less than exactly what you wanted when you envisioned the event unfold.
Make Sure the Venue Checks All the Essential Boxes
The venue plays a vital role when it comes to planning a memorable company anniversary party everyone will love as well.
Here are a few things to keep in mind which will help you make the best choice:
- Convenient Location. If some guests are traveling from a different city to attend your event, make sure the venue is conveniently located near hotels.
- Facilities which support what you had in mind for your event. In addition to must-haves like handicap access and clean restrooms, also check for things like the audio system and the size of the dancefloor. These details can make the difference between an okay event and a great one.
- Ample Parking. It is important to ensure the venue’s parking can accommodate all of your guests. Depending on the size of your party, you might want to choose a place which offers valet service, as well.
Entertainment Is the Secret to a Great Company Anniversary Party
Entertainment is a top ingredient for creating amazing experiences and lasting memories at an event.
When browsing for the right entertainer to book for this special occasion, though, make sure to take the primary goal of the event into account:
- Is the purpose to inspire, motivate and empower employees through knowledge? If so, your best bet is going with an experienced speaker who can deliver a persuasive speech or presentation everyone will remember.
- Or is it to recognize the hard work of your employees and reward their efforts in a unique way? In this case, you cannot go wrong with a famous entertainer like Louie Anderson whom everyone will instantly recognize.
Of course, there are many other entrainment possibilities to choose from in addition to the ones mentioned above. From musicians and comedians to ventriloquists and magicians, you have options.
We can discuss your needs in detail and recommend the best artists and entertainers based on that. All you have to do is reach out to us via phone at the following number: (615) 283–0039.
Originally published at The Grable Group.