Come and Join the Fanbytes Gang!
We’re Europe’s largest Snapchat advertising network helping the world’s biggest brands reach millennials on Snapchat. Through a mixture of jaw dropping content and clever technology, we’ve been behind some of the most powerful campaigns on Snapchat with global record labels, beauty brands and even “unsexy” government initiatives.
Our story has been featured everywhere from Forbes to the Evening Standard and we’ve even won some awards on the way.
We like to say we’re what happens when a group of 19–22 year olds come together to create the advertising company they’d actually like to be a part of.
We’re very well funded and backed by some of the world’s most renowned investors, including the backers of Spotify, Warner and even Snapchat. Plus, our office is based in the heart of Shoreditch, right by Old Street roundabout.
It’s time for us to scale up and we’re looking for a few great people to help us do that.
The below roles are fulltime roles.
1. Content Executive
What you’ll be doing.
- Running and managing our social media presence creating gifs/memes and infographics which educate our audience on everything Snapchat.
- Shooting our weekly TV show style video series covering everything happening in the Snapchat world and sharing across our channels.
- Creating video content which is shared across social media and our paid social channels.
What kind of person do you need to be
- Experience with video content in shooting and editing. A knowledge of animations is a plus!
- Experience with being in front of a camera is a major plus.
What is a typical day:
Day starts at 10.
Schedule our social media content on Twitter and Linkedin.
Repurpose our blog post into an image / gif and animated video content which can then be distributed through our social media.
Lunch at 1
Film Bytesized video, which is a 60 second recap of the social media world filmed exclusively on Snapchat, and then distribute it on our social channels.
Monitor the growth of our Facebook and LinkedIn groups and figure out ways we can increase the growth.
Turn our latest successful case studies into videos which the sales team can then share with clients and marketing can use for Fanbytes Ads.
Shoot the Fanbytes News Show — our weekly show on everything Snapchat which will then be distributed through LinkedIn and Facebook.
Day done — 6pm
2. Campaign Manager
What you will be doing
- Coming up with creative ideas for our campaigns and working with our design network to bring your ideas to life
- Using our product to enable brands to run campaigns through our snapchat influencers, providing customer support where necessary
- Creating campaign outlines and proposals for brands using Canva
- Liaising with clients after campaigns have been run to deliver campaign reports
- Create product decks for our various products
What you will need to have
- Design skills: especially with Canva, as creating beautiful decks for brands will form a strong part of your role
- Creativity: We value people who can be as outrageous as possible in their ideas so we like people with a history in being able to be creative.
- Relationship management: if you’ve got past experience of having to directly interact with people through both face to face and email, this is a plus. You’ll be spending a lot of time interacting with brands and influencers.
A day in the life of a Campaign manager
Start day at 10.
Monitor our campaign schedule to see where each campaign is and push them forward.
Replying back to brands who may have questions about existing campaigns.
Create proposals for brands who are interested in working with fanbytes and send proposals directly to brands whilst talking them through the proposal.
Lunch at 1
Create campaign reports for past clients and talk to them about next campaigns they can run.
Send contracts and invoices for confirmed clients.
Create new decks for latest Fanbytes product in Canva.
Create new marketing material for upcoming conferences and workshops.
Day done at 6pm
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 9th November
If you’re interested in applying for the roles, see below on how to apply. DO NOT SEND CVs, we won’t read them :) We care more about the raw talent and your skills.
Head of Content
- Send us an example of video content you’ve edited and shot and explain why you shot it the way you did.
- Send us an example of some written blog content where you had to take a side on a particular topic.
- Send us a pitch for how you’d run a News Show which talks about everything in the Snapchat world
- Send an example of a presentation you’ve had to make to a group of people and explain the context.
- Describe a situation where you have had to manage a project from start to finish explaining where you had any issues and how you tackled them.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org