Fanbytes Summer Internship Programme
Advertising to millennials is broken. We‘re fixing it.
Who the hell are we?
We’re Europe’s largest Snapchat advertising network helping the world’s biggest brands reach millennials on Snapchat.
Through a mixture of jaw dropping content & clever technology, we’ve been behind some of the most powerful campaigns on Snapchat with global record labels, beauty brands and even “unsexy” government initiatives.
Our story has been featured everywhere from Forbes to the Evening Standard and we’ve even won some awards along the way. We like to say we are what will happen if a group of 19–22 year olds came together to create the advertising company they’d like.
We’re very well funded; backed by some of the world’s best investors including the backers of Spotify, Warner and even Snapchat themselves, and we’re based in beautiful High Street Kensington.
It’s time to scale up and we’re looking for a few good people to help us do that.
All positions below are paid intern positions starting from 1st July till 30th September with the opportunity to convert at the end of the internship. We accept people who might not be able to do the whole summer but can work for at least 1 month.
All interns get a swanky Fanbytes Jumper and have to perform their favourite club banger in front of the others.
1. Campaigns Manager:
We work with the world’s best bands — from record labels to global beauty brands. We need someone to help foster those relationships.
- Running and organising advertising campaigns which involves identifying the best influencers/publishers in our network to deliver the best possible results for our clients
- Reporting back to clients the performance of their campaigns, providing scope for improvement and upselling.
- Analysis of general campaign performance and implementing improved campaign delivery to optimize our results
Analytical — Loves a good excel spreadsheet. Is able use sheets and numbers to identify the best marketing audiences, and also to analyse and optimize future campaigns
Design — Has the intuition to recognize what makes a good visual video ad, and can provide corrective feedback to graphic designers
Strong communication and relationship management skills — evidence of position where you’ve had to organise teams and events is a plus.
Organisation & management — the ability to manage a lot of people and stay organized by using management software
2. Growth Genie
We already have the most engaged influencer network in Europe. We want to scale that to the world.
- Identifying and implementing ways to grow our influencer network.
- Managing our current influencer community in creative ways apart from merely brand collaborations.
- Helping to grow the Snapchat channels of our influencers through cross collaborations
Creativity — Creativity is key in this role as you’d be expected to come up with your own original ways of thinking as well as executing on our internal processes.
Relationship management — our influencer/publisher relationships are vitally important and require someone with an appreciation of this.
Analytical — we’re driven by numbers here at Fanbytes so it’s important that you are too.
3. Marketing Maestro
We’ve built a solid brand in the marketing world and we want to take that to the next level.
- Write thought leadership articles on Snapchat which will be interesting to both brands and the general public
- Maintain our fortnightly newsletter — keep our newsletter squad happy with weekly Snapchat news and the blog posts you’ve written
- Social Media — maintain our social media channels with scheduled posts, using our specific tone of voice
- Implement a content marketing plan — we write a lot about Snapchat because we know it better than anyone and you will help in distributing that out to the world through your ideas
- Run our Fanbytes dinners — every so often we invite brands to chat about everything Snapchat over some pizza and champagne. You’d be in charge of this making it grow and even better that it is already
Great writing and communication skills — your writing will be going into the inboxes of some awesome ad execs
Public speaking — you’re going to be speaking in front of some of the world’s biggest brands.
HOW TO APPLY:
Don’t send your CV. Rather see below:
Campaigns Role: Tell us about a time when you were faced with a big task/project, how you approached it and delivered results.
Growth Genie: Tell us about a time when you took something on (can be a project, product) and shaped its growth. Please also let us know 3 concrete ways you could increase the size of our Snapchat influencer network.
Marketing Maestro: Send us your best piece of writing on any topic and suggest 3 examples of topics on Snapchat that you’d write if you were at Fanbytes.
Email your answers and availability to: email@example.com
Deadline: 15th June 2017
All successful applicants will be expected to work from our High Street Kensington offices in West London.