Hi All, In today’s article we will look into some of the Selenium 4 features. Although, still in its Alpha release, Selenium 4’s stable release is expected to hit the market soon.
As of the date of this article, the latest Selenium Alpha release is v4.0.0-alpha-6 — Check Official ChangeLog File for the latest updates.
Below is the list of Selenium 4 features :
- Take Screenshot of Web Elements
- Capturing Screenshot of a section in a web page.
- Opening a new tab on the browser.
- Opening a new window on the browser.
- Relative/Friendly locators
- getRect() for finding dimensions and position.
- Chrome Devtools API.
Check detailed list of all the above features here.
If you want to download Selenium 4, you can directly go to the Selenium Website.
Or, download it from the Maven Repository.
Originally published at https://www.programmingdomain.com on May 30, 2020.